It’s a new financial year and a great time to do some short business courses and improve your career prospects. Not sure what to do? We can help you select the course that is right for you.
At the Sydney Community College (Sydney Centre for Workplace Training), we’ve introduced eighteen new business courses, which are delivered in partnership with V Training. So if you are looking build on your skills, advance your career or change direction completely – we’ve got you covered.
Choose one or more from these new courses and fast track your career now:
- Business communication skills
- Business writing
- Dealing with difficult people
- Effective meetings and minutes
- Effective selling in business
- Influence and negotiation
- Presentation skills and public speaking
- Business leadership and management skills
- Change management
- Coaching for supervisors, managers and leaders
- Customer service excellence
- Effective team building strategies
- Time management skills
Training and Assessment
Why choose us?
Our trainers are industry experts; they’ve run their own successful businesses or consultancies, written books, are in the media and have taught for many years. They have a passion for education and have real life business experiences, tips and techniques to share with you. So you know you are getting the best when you come to us.
With three campuses (Rozelle, Surry Hills, City), the College trains people from across Sydney with day, night, weekend and online classes available.
Value for money
Our courses are competitively priced in quality training facilities with free wifi.
How to enrol
You can enrol online, over the phone, or in person and easy payment plans are available.