Smart and Skilled – meeting your vocational training needs
Smart and Skilled is a reform of the NSW Vocational Education and Training System. It will give people the chance to gain the skills they need to get a job and advance their careers. It will expand the skills of our workforce to meet future demand for jobs.
- From 2014 Smart and Skilled will deliver:
- an entitlement for entry level training up to and including Certificate III
- support for higher level qualifications
- informed choice with improved quality measures
- recognition of the role and function of TAFE NSW as the public provider
- greater support for regions and equity groups
- better information for consumers.