This one day course will combine cooking and practical nutrition information focused on children’s dietry needs and how you can easily meet them in your busy life.
- Introduction to Basic Nutrition
- Cooking – Five Vegie Pastries, Green Cupcakes, Iron Booster Balls and Immune Booster Smoothies.
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Understand their children’s nutritional needs.
- Cook basic, highly nutritious food that their children will enjoy and benefit from.
- Feel confident dealing with nutrition-focused issues such as fussy eating and allergies.
- Creatively problem-solve, enabling them to put their nutrition theory into practice with their individual child.
- Understand the role of superfoods in their child’s diet – what they are, how to use them and how to make every mouthful count.
For more information or to enrol please call 8752 7555 or find out more information.