Haven’t ridden in a while and feeling a bit rusty? Is your bike gathering dust in the garage? Get some confidence back by learning new skills and enjoy your bike again.
You will learn:
- How to check your bike
- Know the road rules
- Identify road hazards
- Correct braking precision & emergency stops
- Maneuvering and tight turns
- Riding through narrow entrances
- Riding with one hand
- Cornering safely
- Gearing and correct pedal speed
- How to take the front wheel off
- Cycleway ride
- Correct hill climbing technique
- Information regarding cycle groups and activities
For more information go to Back on Your Bike.